Auntie’s Bookstore in hosted Cindy Hval’s first signing for WAR BONDS: Love Stories from the Greatest Generation on February 22. Cindy had this message-
So thankful and humbled by the amazing turnout for the War Bonds book launch at Auntie’s yesterday.
Especially, delighted that so many family members of the couples featured in the book were in attendance.
I only wish that I’d been able to chat with all of you!
I also wish we hadn’t run out of books! But I will be signing all the books for those who pre-ordered as soon as they arrive.
I would love it if you could send me photos of yourselves reading War Bonds! You can email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, feel free to post reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.
I truly believe word-of-mouth helps to make books successful!
Thanks again for your amazing support and embrace of War Bonds.
In case you missed it, here are some more opportunities to meet Cindy:
- March 9, 1:30 PM: Reading/signing event at Touchmark on South Hill, 2929 S. Waterford Dr., Spokane, WA.
- March 11, 7 PM: Reading/signing event at Coeur d’Alene Public Library,702 E Front Ave, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- March 12, 1:30: Reading/signing event at Riverview Retirement Community, 1801 E. Upriver Dr, Spokane, WA.
- March 14, 1 PM: Reading/signing event at Barnes & Noble, Northtown Mall, 4750 N Division, Spokane, WA. Questions? Call (509) 482-4235
- April 25, 11 AM- 2 PM: Signing event at Barnes & Noble, Spokane Valley, 15310 E Indiana Ave, Spokane Valley, WA. Questions? Call (509) 922-4104
- May 14, 11 AM- 1PM: Guest speaker, Spokane Lilac Festival’s All City Civic and Military Luncheon, Davenport Hotel, 10 S Post St, Spokane, WA. Call (509) 455-8888.